Terms & Condition
Terms & Conditions
General Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) :
The following types of content MAY NOT be posted or linked to our website :
- content that depicts any person under 18 years of age (or older in any other location in which 18 is not the minimum age of majority) whether real or simulated
- content depicting underage sexual activity, non-consensual sexual activity, revenge porn, blackmail, intimidation, snuff, torture, death, violence, incest, racial slurs, or hate speech, (either orally or via the written word)
- content that is obscene, illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate
- content containing copyrighted materials, or materials protected by other intellectual property laws, that you do not own or for which you have not obtained all necessary written permissions and releases
- content with email lists
- content with login details
- content with links to copyrighted works you do not own the copyright for
- content with password lists
- content with credit card data, bank information
- content with personal information or data
- content with links to 'spam' websites or otherwise spammy content
Pastes containing or linking to any of the above are forbidden and a violation of our terms of service.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to nicepaste.com. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nicepaste's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nicepaste's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nicepaste at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Nicepaste's website are provided "as is". Nicepaste makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nicepaste does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Nicepaste or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nicepaste's Internet site, even if Nicepaste or a Nicepaste authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Nicepaste's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nicepaste does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Nicepaste may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Nicepaste does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Nicepaste has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nicepaste of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Nicepaste's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Paste data collection and privacy
Assume any data you post to this server will be publicly visible and remain forever.
10. Copyright limitations
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Pastes are owned by their creator. The Rest ©2021 Nicepaste
12. Acceptable content
You agree that you will not post information or link to any information that is libelous, nor may it promote hate, violence, or illegal activity in any country. You may not impersonate any individual or group, real or fictitious if asked to provide personally-identifying information. You may not use this website for any purpose which would be deemed illegal under united states law. You agree that you will not hold Nicepaste or its operators responsible for any damages that may result from direct or indirect usage of this website, or for any other operations of this website. You acknowledge that there is no guarantee as to the suitability of this website for any specific purpose. The Terms of Service may change at any time without notification.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we may identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We may collect and use personal information, unless as required by law.
- We may retain personal information indefinitely.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We may protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We may make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.